Carter-h2o: Simply Awesome Water™
How’s the water that flows through your home’s pipes? Hard? Chunky? Your family deserves “soft” and clean water, water you can count on to be pure and free of harmful chemicals and even minerals (the “chunky” water mentioned above).
Carter Mechanical Now Offers Sales, Service and Installation of Sterling Water Filtration/Treatment Equipment!
Here’s why you really do want a home water filtration system:
- You’ll always have safer drinking water. Even unfiltered water that comes from your town’s water treatment plant can have contaminants such as lead. What’s more, treatment plants often add fluoride and chlorine to the water as part of their treatment system. Water also can have microscopic parasites in it, which can lead to gastrointestinal distress.
- Sewage systems do back up. Sewage pipes do break. If this happens, the resulting contamination can be substantial. But an advanced home filtration system for the whole house protects you.
- You’ll lessen the chance of aggravating certain skin conditions. Fluoride, chlorine and other heavy metals can intensify conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, especially in children.
- You’ll help protect the environment. Fill up metal water bottles before leaving home on a trip and save the expense of purchasing bottled water and also ensure that even more plastic bottles won’t end up in a landfill or make it to our streams, lakes and oceans.
- You’ll reduce your plumbing repair costs. Minerals and chemicals in unfiltered water can corrode your plumbing system over time. And we’re not talking about just your pipes: home appliances such as your dishwasher, refrigerator, automatic ice maker, garbage disposal, clothes washer, and water heater all can become damaged.
Water Filtration Systems Are Particularly Helpful to Homes on a Well System
Many of our current heating and cooling clients are on well-only water systems and wells are known for providing hard water to the home’s users. Our new water-filtration installation service has become a terrific option for these homeowners looking to improve their water quality. Even if your home’s water system is on your city’s or town’s water supply, your water might still benefit from some softening up.
Many Water Treatment Service Companies Exist. Why Use Carter Mechanical?
- We always show up when we say we will. Every time.
- We are happy to come to your home and test your water. No charge!
- Proudly servicing our wonderful Michigan customers for more than 15 years.
Helping you keep your cool in summer and warm in winter…
Now we can also help you keep your water clean and fresh year ‘round!
Carter-h2o Simply Awesome Water™
Want to learn more about what’s available please visit SterlingWaterTreatment.com
Or contact us directly at the link below.